FULLY SERVICED SAFARIS
These are small group camping safaris that do not require any participation/assistance from guests. Our team will carry out all the necessary camp chores to keep the safari running smoothly.
Camping equipment includes canvas dome tents that are more spacious (3 m X 3 m), camp beds and full bedding. Tents have en–suite restroom areas with a bush toilet and bush shower.
Guests are provided with:
- A 3m X 3m dome tent on a sharing basis (i.e. 2 persons per tent) Note: A single person per tent on request attracts an additional cost.
- A camp bed, mattress and bedding per guest.
- An ensuite restroom area per tent which includes a bucket shower and bush toilet.
MEALS & DRINKS
- Meals include breakfast, lunch & dinner every day during the safari.·
- Drinks include bottled water, soft drinks, tea and coffee every day during the safari.
- Transfers between camps and game drives are done in open–sided 4 X 4 safari vehicles.
- There is a charging system in each safari vehicle to enable guests to easily recharge camera batteries and phones during the safari.
CHOOSE YOUR FULLY SERVICED SAFARI
3-Day Okavango Delta Adventure
This safari pits you against the mighty Okavango…
5-Day Okavango Delta & Moremi Adventure
This safari takes you to Moremi Game Reserve,…
7-Day Moremi to Chobe Adventure
On this safari you will explore the wilderness…
6-Days Of Wilderness Bliss: Moremi, Khwai & Savuti
11-Days Of Photography: Chobe, Savuti, Khwai & Moremi
10-Days Of the San, Desert & the Okavango Delta
MOBILE CAMPING SAFARI
What is a Mobile Camping Safari?
This is a tented camping safari whereby guests are transferred in four wheel drive vehicles from camp to camp. In case of Botswana, these safaris offer affordable African vacations and take guests to some of the best wilderness areas the country has to offer. They are privately guided and therefore usually consist of guests travelling in a small group with a professional guide and a staff complement made up of the safari chef and one or two camp assistants.
These safaris give some of the best safari experiences as they provide access to some of the prime wildlife areas and make use of the private, unfenced, natural campsites to be found within Botswana’s famous game reserves and national Parks.
MOBILE CAMPING SAFARIS
“It’s all about going back to the basics, back to the way safaris used to be―camping under canvas in the African wilderness, eating under the stars, moving from camp to camp and leaving nothing behind, apart from our footprints.”